Tuesday, February 9, 2010

His Presence...

God's presence is simply the best place to be in. To think that Adam and Eve had the opportunity to enjoy this even if it was for a short period of time, makes me envy them so much...

I love the lyrics to this song. It is called No Higher calling and it is written by Lenny LeBlanc... it goes

Down at Your feet, oh Lord, is the most high place
In Your presence, Lord, we seek Your face
We seek Your face
There is no higher calling, no greater honor, than to bow
And kneel before Your throne
I’m amazed at Your glory, embraced by Your mercy, oh Lord
I live to worship You

I need you to just meditate on the lyrics of the song and think of how wonderful it will be to live in the House of God, beholding His beauty... Just think about it...

Maybe you will feel the way I do now...

Trotcha!

0 comments: